Monday 10 October 2011

TV series: American Horror Story

Hello there my spooky kids!
I bring you some info about a new TV series you will probably enjoy.
"American Horror Story" has been created by Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy (You might be familiar with them if you follow "Glee") and it's a horror-drama series which first episode just aired this past 5th of October.


Here's a little summary of the plot:

"American Horror Story follows the Harmon family, Ben (Dylan McDermott), Vivien (Connie Britton) and Violet (Taissa Farmiga), who move from Boston to Los Angeles after Vivien has a miscarriage and Ben has an affair with one of his students. The family moves to a restored mansion, unaware that the home is haunted. Ben and Vivien try to rekindle their relationship while Violet suffers from depression."


I already watched the first episode and can tell you it's pretty good! so if you're up for a little TV horror, this is your series!

5 comments:

  1. This looks interesting. I'll have to see when it airs in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PhilH

    It starts on FX in the UK on the 7th November I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lilia. I'll be sure to tune in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really liking this show. I'm interested in learning everyone's story, especially the creepy man with the burnt face. And I'm super excited to see Zachary Quinto on it next week. Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a blog award for you.

    http://littlegothichorrors.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-awards.html

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...