Wednesday 25 July 2012

NBC is reviving Dracula!

Hello there little monsters!

I'm bringing you some awesome news today!

NBC is bringing back Dracula, Bram Stoker style! Tired of the new Twilight-like vamps and this whole new "generation" of sparkly creatures, NBC has put the producers of Downtown Abbey in charge of 10 episodes of this new series which will be set in Victorian London.
And it gets even better, because the goregeous Jonathan Rhys Meyers will be the one

embodying our beloved Dracula! I haven't been able to find a release date but we will keep you up to date as soon as there's more info.



Here's a little summary of the plot:

" The series finds Dracula posing as an American in Victorian London. Though he feigns a desire to introduce modern science, he actually seeks revenge. His plans are disrupted when he falls in love with a woman who seems to be his reincarnated wife. "


I'm expecting GREAT things from this new TV series... what about you, girls and ghouls?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks delicious! Do so hope it pops up on TV here! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry...I just can't see a Vampire show working on Network TV, it will have to deviate from pretty much any blood and violence. I have a feeling it will be a big soap opera, and I've always thought Rhys Meyers was a big overactor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...