Tuesday 17 July 2012

Events: Spend your Halloween with Wednesday 13!

Hello there little monsters! Long time no see!
I'm bringing you some awesome news to make it up for the missing time :D


If you live in London or somewhere around, and have no plans for Halloween, or even if you actually have plans... get rid of them, because Mr. Wednesday 13 and his guys are coming to town! They will be at Club Koko (Candem Town) the most amazing day of the year, 31st of October! Also, the guys from "Fearless Vampire Killers" will be there as their support act. Pretty awesome band I must say! You should give them a listen too!

Can't wait to get your tickets? Me neither! And you can do it right now by clicking here!
I'm so excited I'm gonna die and come back as a zombie and eat his delicious brains on Halloween's eve, ahhh....



1 comment:

  1. What a shame I will miss this because I will be in Whitby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...